Were you at the Leap 8/10/10?
||About the Author
seth kovar is a climber from Bay Area.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Mt Emerson (SE Face) Scramble with Extra Ridge Variations
Jul 29, 2014; 1:46pm
- Win some, Lose some. A Tetons TR.
Jul 29, 2014; 1:00pm
- This is what you get when you let me plan your bachelor party-Shuteye Ridge adventure
Jul 29, 2014; 12:36pm
- Trad neophyte on Venusian Blind
Jul 29, 2014; 10:08am
- First ascent of Polaris, Squamish BC
Jul 29, 2014; 9:18am
- My Up And Down Life, Disaster Master
Jul 29, 2014; 8:39am
- Cathedral Peak- The hard way
Jul 29, 2014; 8:35am
- small granite BUT good granite - the Swiss GraŁbunden area
Jul 29, 2014; 7:41am
- humboldt, the east side, high sierra, vegas, and back.
Jul 29, 2014; 12:31am
- Time for an Evolution
Jul 28, 2014; 10:44pm
- Castle Dome - FA of the Southeast ArÍte (IV, 5.10) WARNING: Many photos
Jul 28, 2014; 7:49pm
- Tres escaladores mas tonto que todo en "La Cierta Edad" Red Rock 5.10 - Redux
Jul 28, 2014; 3:58pm
- Mt. Baker and Rebel Yell on Chianti Spire
Jul 28, 2014; 3:35pm
- 3 Weeks in Iceland - Horses, Glaciers, Hot Springs, Lava, and Rain (Update 2)
Jul 28, 2014; 11:50am
- There but for the grace of God go us....
Jul 28, 2014; 2:44am
- View more trip reports >