Were you at the Leap 8/10/10?
||About the Author
seth kovar is a climber from Bay Area.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Castle Dome - FA of the Southeast Arête (IV, 5.10) WARNING: Many photos
Jul 25, 2014; 11:55am
- Team GREENE.....the search for Matthew continues in the Ritter Range.....
Jul 25, 2014; 10:50am
- humboldt, the east side, high sierra, vegas, and back.
Jul 25, 2014; 8:22am
- Mt. Baker and Rebel Yell on Chianti Spire
Jul 25, 2014; 8:12am
- Rio Platano Honduras
Jul 25, 2014; 5:56am
- An adaptive ascent of the Chief
Jul 24, 2014; 6:56pm
- Cutting it close on Wetterhorn
Jul 24, 2014; 2:20pm
- If You're Into That Sorta Thing- The Needles
Jul 24, 2014; 12:05pm
- North Duke Taku Range
Jul 24, 2014; 10:22am
- Win some, Lose some. A Tetons TR.
Jul 23, 2014; 3:50am
- Palisade 'Tangent Traverse'
Jul 22, 2014; 7:54pm
- Palisade Crest N-S Traverse (IV, 5.8)
Jul 22, 2014; 7:48pm
- Samurai Warrior on Bubbs Creek Wall
Jul 22, 2014; 3:23pm
- "Blue-Collar Climbing" - The Nose, El Capitan
Jul 22, 2014; 11:04am
- Nick aka “Cliff Dogg” Hall Memorial Climb: Ten Days After, my first rope solo
Jul 22, 2014; 7:50am
- View more trip reports >