Just passing through Josh, just passing through...
||About the Author
seth kovar is a climber from Bay Area.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Wonderland: a 67 pitch route above the sea
Aug 31, 2015; 10:42am
- pigs on the wing, 5.10A x
Aug 31, 2015; 6:04am
- Three Amigos on the Triple Direct
Aug 30, 2015; 9:43pm
- A SLICK ROCK Adventure in Idaho with a single Blue Camalot Belay.
Aug 30, 2015; 8:44pm
- Visiting Pete & Connie Sinclair
Aug 30, 2015; 4:10pm
- Big Adventure in the Benton Crags, a Story of Failure and Redemption
Aug 29, 2015; 8:41pm
- High Eastside Obscure Golden's and Such... Going High, Deep and Stripping for Peace & Serenity.
Aug 29, 2015; 8:25pm
- Enchanted babies on acid, or a long day in the enchantments.
Aug 29, 2015; 5:34pm
- First Ascent of the Granite Creek Spire ! ! ! A virgin Sierra summit ! ! ! !
Aug 29, 2015; 10:47am
- Northwest Face of South Early Winter Spires (SEWS)
Aug 28, 2015; 12:47pm
- An Oddyssey to Shangri La (FA and an FFA in a little paradise)
Aug 27, 2015; 8:04pm
- Quick Out-and-back to Dusy Basin (OT?)
Aug 26, 2015; 10:40pm
- The Climbing Doctor Goes to China
Aug 26, 2015; 7:22pm
- If At First You Don't Succeed. Cirque Traverse, Cirque of the Towers, Wind River Range, WY
Aug 26, 2015; 5:59pm
- Summer in the Sierra: Storming Castles part 1
Aug 26, 2015; 11:15am
- View more trip reports >