Sunday October 4, 2009 11:46pm
||About the Author
tom ward is a trad climber from in a van by the river.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- The Rebolting and Rediscovery of Slick Rock Dome, Tahoe
Jun 26, 2016; 7:26am
- 2016-05 Red Rocks - Bird Hunter Buttress
Jun 26, 2016; 2:01am
- Son of Flip Flop goes Backpacking in Yosemite
Jun 25, 2016; 7:57pm
- A Very slow winter ascent of the Nose
Jun 25, 2016; 3:51pm
- North Ridge of the Grand Teton (Italian Cracks Variation)(IV, 5.7) (Carryover Day 4)
Jun 24, 2016; 10:15pm
- Win Some, Lose Some: Another Summer in the Sierras
Jun 23, 2016; 7:12am
- Salathe Success with a Price
Jun 22, 2016; 11:41pm
- Triple Direct, El Capitan, Trip Report in December
Jun 22, 2016; 6:50pm
- Patagonian Alpine FAs! TR and Video!
Jun 22, 2016; 2:37pm
- My Hiking Buddy, Ancient Oceans and The House Of The Spirits.
Jun 21, 2016; 11:33am
- Why Hike When You Can Climb?
Jun 20, 2016; 2:22pm
- Brad's Tour of Mud: A Visionary Tour of Pinnacles National Park
Jun 20, 2016; 1:05pm
- Climbing in the Wadi Rum Desert of Jordan - March 2012
Jun 20, 2016; 10:20am
- Thor Peak - Stemwinder TR
Jun 20, 2016; 8:33am
- A Polly Dome service weekend- Tuolumne
Jun 19, 2016; 11:17pm
- View more trip reports >