Sunday October 4, 2009 11:46pm
||About the Author
tom ward is a trad climber from in a van by the river.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- A Mere Mortal's Guide to Climbing the Nose. (Including my experiences with the rockfall on elcap)
Nov 17, 2017; 12:55pm
- Climbing in the Wadi Rum Desert of Jordan - March 2012
Nov 17, 2017; 10:59am
- My Second Wall, My First Solo ( The Prow)
Nov 17, 2017; 4:00am
- Kalymnos III
Nov 16, 2017; 10:58am
- 2017-07 Courtright swimming kayaking climbing hiking with friends
Nov 14, 2017; 7:04pm
- Desert dessert
Nov 13, 2017; 9:05pm
- Sauyr Zhotasy East. The Great Game, it aint over yet.
Nov 13, 2017; 5:16pm
- Half Dome - Regular Route - Big Backpack Strategy
Nov 13, 2017; 9:32am
- Spire 4
Nov 13, 2017; 9:03am
- Saline Valley, The Saline Wall
Nov 11, 2017; 12:10pm
- 2017-11 Sailing into the mystic above LA
Nov 08, 2017; 4:41pm
- Joffre + The Aemmer Couloir: ski descents come unexpected catharsis [part 1]
Nov 07, 2017; 8:09pm
- South Howser Tower (Beckey-Chouinard)
Nov 04, 2017; 9:08am
- Nootka Island: [two siblings,] a demiwolf, an octoquid, and a maybe baby orca.
Nov 02, 2017; 12:50pm
- Rogers Pass Alpine: four days of "shIt-fUck" conditions...
Nov 02, 2017; 7:03am
- View more trip reports >