Sunday October 4, 2009 11:46pm
||About the Author
tom ward is a trad climber from in a van by the river.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Third Trip to Fresno Dome
Jul 07, 2015; 4:55pm
- Shuteye Adventure Part 1: scouting with the niņo and his nino
Jul 07, 2015; 3:02pm
- Half Dome RNWF by big wall ignorants
Jul 07, 2015; 2:36pm
- Tenaya Peak -- Climbing with the wife
Jul 07, 2015; 2:03pm
- FA Style Ascent Near Twin Lakes, Desolation Wilderness
Jul 07, 2015; 8:12am
Jul 06, 2015; 9:55pm
- Cathedral Peak (July 1, 2015)
Jul 06, 2015; 9:42pm
- Keeler Needle- Blood of the Monkey VI, 5.12 -16 pitches F.A. Moser, Ness: May 28, 2012-June 6, 2012
Jul 06, 2015; 8:58pm
- Not another Mike M Black Hills TR!
Jul 06, 2015; 6:16pm
- Some late season Canadian ice: various little climbs along with Curtain Call and the Polar Circus
Jul 06, 2015; 1:33pm
- Unicorn Peak - Direct North Face (5.8 A3..or 5.9+ish)
Jul 06, 2015; 12:12pm
- Raising the next generation of adventurers-in and around Yosemite with a 6 year old and an infant
Jul 05, 2015; 10:19pm
- When a (probable) First Ascent Goes Perfectly!
Jul 05, 2015; 1:30pm
- Southeast Asia Ongoing Trip: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam - Now Laos!
Jul 05, 2015; 11:49am
- Great White North - Angel's Crest full conditions ascent.
Jul 04, 2015; 11:58pm
- View more trip reports >