Sunday October 4, 2009 11:46pm
||About the Author
tom ward is a trad climber from in a van by the river.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- (TR) I Love the Desert
May 23, 2015; 2:55am
- 3 Days in Red Rocks!
May 23, 2015; 12:27am
- Two Dudes And A Ridge. A Lepton Sighting.
May 22, 2015; 8:18pm
- Oceania and South East Asia Ongoing Trip!
May 22, 2015; 2:12am
- The Minivan Mountaineers
May 21, 2015; 3:19pm
- New Speed Record To Sickle Ledge. And A Supertopo Lurker Encounter. A lil TR.
May 20, 2015; 1:36pm
- Supertopo Indian Creek Gathering - NO REST FOR THE WICKED!
May 20, 2015; 9:17am
- Castle Rock Spire - FFA of the Direct East Face (III+ 5.11Burly)!!!!
May 20, 2015; 8:21am
- The Valley little sister
May 20, 2015; 4:55am
- The Alaskans Crash the Tom Gilje Fundraiser
May 17, 2015; 2:18am
- Climbing the Elb river. Elbsandsteingebirge
May 16, 2015; 11:54am
- Some late season Canadian ice: various little climbs along with Curtain Call and the Polar Circus
May 16, 2015; 11:48am
- Retro Climbing Report: the Nose in 1990. by mynameismud
May 15, 2015; 5:35pm
- Eeyonkee and Lucille, a wild Weekend
May 15, 2015; 1:54pm
- my big Friends and Arch rock
May 15, 2015; 1:26pm
- View more trip reports >