Sunday October 4, 2009 11:46pm
||About the Author
tom ward is a trad climber from in a van by the river.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Tour de Obscure, Bishop-style (TR)
Sep 20, 2014; 7:43pm
- Sandra and Big Mike's **LIVE** Facelift Odyssey!!!
Sep 20, 2014; 7:29pm
- Two Dudes And A Ridge. A Lepton Sighting.
Sep 20, 2014; 7:14pm
- Mt. Ritter - east face
Sep 20, 2014; 4:38pm
- Summer Sailed In – Red Rock, Tuolumne, Sierra Eastside, and Zion - VERY photo intensive
Sep 20, 2014; 4:09pm
- Crisis in Yosemite - My fall of a lifetime
Sep 19, 2014; 8:51pm
- The Incredible Phil Bircheff, 65 years young, on the Above-Average Hulk
Sep 18, 2014; 5:12pm
- Sewellymon's NE Yosemite Casual Backpack
Sep 18, 2014; 4:20pm
- Arctic Dream- Alaska HD Video
Sep 17, 2014; 4:01pm
- Mithral Dihedral, AWESOMENESS
Sep 16, 2014; 4:08pm
- TR 2010-06 Steck-Salathe on Sentinel
Sep 14, 2014; 6:24am
- New Lembert Dome route
Sep 12, 2014; 6:43pm
- Hooky Wednesday: Cardinal Pinnacle Sneak.
Sep 12, 2014; 6:41pm
- Playing Hooky from Work: A Solo Ascent of Geochronology Wall (I, C2, cl.3)
Sep 12, 2014; 12:38pm
- OT in the Heartland: 9/11/14
Sep 12, 2014; 7:18am
- View more trip reports >