Sunday October 4, 2009 11:46pm
||About the Author
tom ward is a trad climber from in a van by the river.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- NOOTKA ISLAND: [two siblings plus] a demiwolf, an octoquid, and a baby orca.
May 06, 2016; 1:50am
- First multi pitch over 4 pitches.
May 05, 2016; 11:45pm
- China, Sichuan, West face of Se’erdengpu: problems solved, problems found (long)
May 05, 2016; 4:45pm
- Hypa Zypa Couloir on the Citadel in the Kichatna Range, Alaska
May 05, 2016; 3:28pm
- First ascents in Kyrgyzstan
May 05, 2016; 2:48pm
- Attempt on Exocet, Cerro Standhart
May 05, 2016; 2:29pm
- TWO NEW & MEGA-AWESOME Routes on Hamilton Dome! (TOO MANY PHOTOS)
May 05, 2016; 1:13pm
- Ama Dablam in the Khumbu Valley, Nepal
May 05, 2016; 9:55am
- Supercanaleta on Fitz Roy, Patagonia (November 2013)
May 05, 2016; 8:34am
- The Globe - FA of The Standing Ovation (1000 ft - III 5.10)
May 05, 2016; 8:15am
- Rowell Tower - First Ascent of Full Nelson (IV - 1,200 ft, 5.10+ R)
May 04, 2016; 5:38pm
- West Fork Ruth - DNB Rooster Comb
May 04, 2016; 12:34pm
- Bear Creek Spire (E Ridge) - An Overlooked Sierra Classic!
May 04, 2016; 12:31pm
- Gym Climber's Guide to Patagonia
May 04, 2016; 12:20pm
- Lower Cathedral Rock: Gym Climber's Guide to the East Buttress (IV 5.10c)
May 04, 2016; 10:57am
- View more trip reports >