YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- High Altitude Training
May 26, 2018; 4:01pm
- Alpine Start on Life: A 3 Year Old's First Backpacking Trip
May 25, 2018; 2:59pm
- Sauyr Zhotasy East. The Great Game, it aint over yet.
May 24, 2018; 11:31am
- Rescues and Daddy Issues, El Capitan (Triple Direct) PART 2
May 23, 2018; 7:36am
- Rescues and Daddy Issues, El Capitan (Triple Direct) PART 1
May 23, 2018; 6:33am
- A Hellish Experience on the Redwood Coast - TR
May 21, 2018; 4:24pm
- Grand Canyon Dreamin' 10/7 to 10/13/2012
May 20, 2018; 4:51pm
- Machete Direct 5.8R A1, III
May 19, 2018; 2:54pm
- the ROMANTIC WARRIOR, First Ascent, 40 years ago, October, 1977
May 18, 2018; 1:46am
- Onsight Nose in a Day
May 17, 2018; 10:01pm
- Am Buachaille sea stack vid!
May 13, 2018; 3:47am
- Why You Gotta Hate on Fresno? A Trip Report From 4 Days in the Life.
May 12, 2018; 2:44pm
- North Face, Mt Whitney-Hammerless solo FA? 1971
May 11, 2018; 6:18pm
- Rescued from Mt. Logan's East Ridge
May 11, 2018; 2:36pm
- Spire 4
May 09, 2018; 3:50pm
- View more trip reports >