YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- (TR) I Love the Desert
May 22, 2015; 10:47pm
- 3 Days in Red Rocks!
May 22, 2015; 9:50pm
- Two Dudes And A Ridge. A Lepton Sighting.
May 22, 2015; 8:18pm
- Oceania and South East Asia Ongoing Trip!
May 22, 2015; 2:12am
- The Minivan Mountaineers
May 21, 2015; 3:19pm
- New Speed Record To Sickle Ledge. And A Supertopo Lurker Encounter. A lil TR.
May 20, 2015; 1:36pm
- Supertopo Indian Creek Gathering - NO REST FOR THE WICKED!
May 20, 2015; 9:17am
- Castle Rock Spire - FFA of the Direct East Face (III+ 5.11Burly)!!!!
May 20, 2015; 8:21am
- The Valley little sister
May 20, 2015; 4:55am
- The Alaskans Crash the Tom Gilje Fundraiser
May 17, 2015; 2:18am
- Climbing the Elb river. Elbsandsteingebirge
May 16, 2015; 11:54am
- Some late season Canadian ice: various little climbs along with Curtain Call and the Polar Circus
May 16, 2015; 11:48am
- Retro Climbing Report: the Nose in 1990. by mynameismud
May 15, 2015; 5:35pm
- Eeyonkee and Lucille, a wild Weekend
May 15, 2015; 1:54pm
- my big Friends and Arch rock
May 15, 2015; 1:26pm
- View more trip reports >