YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Widow's Tears solo (video)
Sep 24, 2016; 9:02pm
- A Mini Geezer Fest! 3 Old Friends On Conness.
Sep 24, 2016; 5:34pm
- North Peak Couloir scouting pictures
Sep 24, 2016; 4:19pm
- Winter Ascent of the North Face of Pyramid Peak
Sep 24, 2016; 2:05pm
- Red Dihedral- Weather Window
Sep 23, 2016; 2:13pm
- Nightime Summit of Cathedral Peak
Sep 20, 2016; 3:36pm
- THE WEST FACE OF THE CIMA GRANDE. DULFER AND VON BERNUTH
Sep 20, 2016; 3:25pm
- The night I topped out on the nose
Sep 19, 2016; 3:31pm
- Three outta (Big) Four: A week in the High Sierra
Sep 19, 2016; 1:56pm
- Kelso Ridge in Winter
Sep 19, 2016; 11:50am
- two weeks through the swiss alps (long winded and photo heavy)
Sep 19, 2016; 11:43am
- Not your typical Trip Report, RNWF of Half Dome
Sep 19, 2016; 9:49am
- New Routes at Eagle Creek Cliff in South Lake Tahoe
Sep 18, 2016; 3:47pm
- Type 2 Fun on the Shield with Whitemeat!
Sep 17, 2016; 8:50pm
- Interim TR on the journey toward acceptance of a world without the Dolt
Sep 17, 2016; 8:11pm
- View more trip reports >