YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- 2012_06 Arroyo Seco River Adventure - Hiking/Scrambling/Swimming with Kids
Jan 30, 2015; 7:24pm
- royal arches crest jewel linkup 5/09 with the wife
Jan 30, 2015; 11:29am
- Pikes Peak's Pangborn's Pinnacle
Jan 29, 2015; 6:48pm
- The DEER Route - A Yosemite Reverse Spelunking Adventure
Jan 29, 2015; 5:14pm
- TR HalfDome in a day: Man it sher gits dark early in October
Jan 29, 2015; 3:54pm
- Gold Wall tr 3/08
Jan 29, 2015; 3:53pm
- 7 Wonders of the World in 13 Days
Jan 29, 2015; 12:06pm
- Pinnacles in the New Year (Part 2)
Jan 28, 2015; 9:05pm
- California climbing
Jan 28, 2015; 3:13pm
- Tricked the kids into a little climbing!
Jan 27, 2015; 3:45pm
- Helicopter rescue in the south of France
Jan 27, 2015; 1:11am
- Last Train To Clarksville With Jeremy, Dia De Los Diablo
Jan 26, 2015; 7:27pm
- Gold Member II - A Wall of Solid 24 K Granite
Jan 26, 2015; 2:12pm
- Central Pillar of Kick Ass Hand Jams (Frenzy)
Jan 26, 2015; 9:01am
- Type 2 Fun on the Shield with Whitemeat!
Jan 25, 2015; 7:30pm
- View more trip reports >