YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Of rain....and snow........and searching for Matthew Greene.....
Oct 07, 2015; 12:38pm
- New/Old Obscure Nevada Wonderland: Elephant Land
Oct 07, 2015; 12:05pm
- PREPARE FOR AND EXCEL ON LONG ROUTES
Oct 07, 2015; 7:53am
- Kaiser range - SE dihedral
Oct 06, 2015; 1:53pm
- Angry Natives, Reed's
Oct 06, 2015; 1:06pm
- Why You Gotta Hate on Fresno? A Trip Report From 4 Days in the Life.
Oct 06, 2015; 10:52am
- Real Men Eat Caviar -The West Ridge of Mt. Conness in Style-
Oct 05, 2015; 8:28am
- CNRoLPP - My First (Accidental) Grade V Climb
Oct 03, 2015; 11:28am
- Arrigetch Peaks, Brooks Range, Alaska
Oct 02, 2015; 3:27pm
- Torres del Paine CHILE, Firs Alpine Travers , Conexión 3 Torres , North , Central , South , 3 dias (56:30 horas) "Estilo Andino" 7a A2 3.000 mts
Oct 02, 2015; 11:24am
- 576 Mile Loop Around the Sierra Looking for Blue Skies: 12.1 MPG
Oct 02, 2015; 9:17am
- Four days in Capilla del Monte
Oct 01, 2015; 6:12pm
- North West Regular on Half Dome goes (updated)
Sep 29, 2015; 5:13pm
- Rainbow Wall, free
Sep 29, 2015; 2:55pm
- Supertopo Indian Creek Gathering - NO REST FOR THE WICKED!
Sep 29, 2015; 2:08pm
- View more trip reports >