YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Hall of Mirrors weekend 9/27-29, 2014
Oct 21, 2014; 2:32pm
- Wine Tasting in ElCap Meadows with Piton Pete
Oct 21, 2014; 2:29pm
- ethic & aesthetic in Dolomites
Oct 21, 2014; 2:28pm
- Skippy & the Toid go to the Dolomites
Oct 21, 2014; 2:15pm
- Pyramid Peak: Paul Ryan’s “Favorite Fourteener” or Fitness Fable?
Oct 21, 2014; 11:52am
- Tour of NH Moderate Classics
Oct 21, 2014; 10:49am
- 2 Hour 2 Tecate *2 Lycra* (personal twist) Challenge
Oct 21, 2014; 9:42am
- A Milktoast Free Ascent Of Tenaya Peak!!
Oct 21, 2014; 9:23am
- Summer, in the City
Oct 21, 2014; 8:43am
- Hey Coz, Sure would like to hear the story of Southern Belle
Oct 21, 2014; 8:06am
- October in Tuolumne - Bros Trip V
Oct 21, 2014; 7:59am
- Searching for Matthew....and making some poor judgements.....
Oct 20, 2014; 9:33pm
- No Country For Old Men: Wanderlust in Parched Land
Oct 20, 2014; 7:11pm
- Hoffman's Thumb - Mt Hoffman w/ kids (added part 2 & vid, still need to add part 3)
Oct 20, 2014; 5:04pm
- Sharp Swiss Limestone
Oct 20, 2014; 12:23pm
- View more trip reports >