YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Second Ascent Trip Report – Los Banditos 5.10 A1 – Machete Ridge - Pinnacles West Side
Sep 02, 2014; 12:06pm
- Tuolumne Therapy
Sep 02, 2014; 11:20am
- Lightning,huckleberries,raspberries,a snowflake on the Elephant's Perch
Sep 02, 2014; 11:02am
- Reticent Wall. A Trip Report.
Sep 02, 2014; 10:58am
- Climbing the Dent du Géant: unabridged version to one of Cham's most scenic peaks
Sep 02, 2014; 12:27am
- Lurking Fear TR 9/10
Sep 01, 2014; 11:09pm
- 2013 yosemite valley and J tree
Sep 01, 2014; 8:07am
- Friday Night Chosstacular on Highway 152
Aug 29, 2014; 3:09pm
- TR: Native Son, El Capitan, Yosemite Valley
Aug 29, 2014; 2:23pm
- "No Bad Weather"- FA, Patagonia '09
Aug 29, 2014; 1:35pm
- Direct route on Washington Column TR
Aug 29, 2014; 11:05am
- More Mud Nailing--Sugar Daddy first ascent--TR
Aug 29, 2014; 10:34am
- Windjammer to Wind Chill
Aug 28, 2014; 8:24pm
- South Howser Tower (Beckey-Chouinard)
Aug 27, 2014; 7:44pm
- Kings Canyon Bifecta!
Aug 27, 2014; 5:12pm
- View more trip reports >