YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Miniature Adventures in our back yard – a winter climb in the Jura mountains, Switzerland
Jan 20, 2017; 11:37am
- Eiger 3970m - via Mittellegi!
Jan 20, 2017; 4:05am
- East Face Clyde Minaret
Jan 19, 2017; 9:00pm
- A sweet place......
Jan 19, 2017; 8:29pm
- Castleton Tower with Jimmy Newberry
Jan 19, 2017; 6:58pm
- **TRAINING FOR & THEN CLIMBING an AWESOME 8839 meter (28,999 Ft.) TROPICAL VOLCANO!**
Jan 18, 2017; 10:47pm
- Playing Hooky from Work: A Solo Ascent of Geochronology Wall (I, C2, cl.3)
Jan 18, 2017; 10:46pm
- Balch Fest 2013. Two Days in and Around and On The Flake. The Official Trip Report
Jan 17, 2017; 3:54pm
- Fall in the Desert
Jan 16, 2017; 4:11pm
- New River Boulders - Bend OR
Jan 13, 2017; 4:13pm
- Secret Wall.. off Highway 50 /near Desolation Wilderness
Jan 13, 2017; 8:38am
- Xialongrezha 5625m: Standing Room Only coulouir, west face
Jan 12, 2017; 8:05pm
- Two December days at THE NEEDLES
Jan 12, 2017; 2:29pm
- Wet Denim is a great solo warm up for soloing on the Captain.
Jan 11, 2017; 8:12am
- CR and Panama - Many photos with a little climbing [TR]
Jan 10, 2017; 8:54am
- View more trip reports >