YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Mt Emerson (SE Face) Scramble with Extra Ridge Variations
Jul 30, 2014; 5:14am
- Fontainebleau with The Nipper......
Jul 30, 2014; 1:29am
- Kings Canyon Bifecta!
Jul 30, 2014; 12:24am
- Temple Crag Two'fer & the Labor Day Partay - MGA + VBA & friends on VBA, MGA & SRA
Jul 29, 2014; 11:32pm
- New Routes in the Southern Sierra, Old School Style!
Jul 29, 2014; 9:57pm
- First ascent of Polaris, Squamish BC
Jul 29, 2014; 9:53pm
- Cathedral Peak- The hard way
Jul 29, 2014; 9:02pm
- This is what you get when you let me plan your bachelor party-Shuteye Ridge adventure
Jul 29, 2014; 7:39pm
- Win some, Lose some. A Tetons TR.
Jul 29, 2014; 1:00pm
- Trad neophyte on Venusian Blind
Jul 29, 2014; 10:08am
- My Up And Down Life, Disaster Master
Jul 29, 2014; 8:39am
- small granite BUT good granite - the Swiss GraŁbunden area
Jul 29, 2014; 7:41am
- humboldt, the east side, high sierra, vegas, and back.
Jul 29, 2014; 12:31am
- Time for an Evolution
Jul 28, 2014; 10:44pm
- Castle Dome - FA of the Southeast ArÍte (IV, 5.10) WARNING: Many photos
Jul 28, 2014; 7:49pm
- View more trip reports >