YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Retro Climbing Report: the Nose in 1990. by mynameismud
Apr 27, 2015; 11:25pm
- Saline Valley, The Saline Wall
Apr 27, 2015; 11:14pm
- A first trip to Indian Creek
Apr 27, 2015; 9:44pm
- Climbing the Elb river. Elbsandsteingebirge
Apr 27, 2015; 8:17pm
- Oceania and South East Asia Ongoing Trip!
Apr 27, 2015; 6:19pm
- PREPARE FOR AND EXCEL ON LONG ROUTES
Apr 27, 2015; 5:29pm
- Springtime in Skaha ###Live!###
Apr 27, 2015; 4:24pm
- Panther Peak - Krymptonite (FA) - 5.11 650 ft
Apr 27, 2015; 12:22pm
- Without a net
Apr 27, 2015; 10:54am
- 7 Wonders of the World in 13 Days
Apr 27, 2015; 10:00am
- North Buttress AK report from May 2014
Apr 27, 2015; 8:46am
- Pursuit of Bluebonnet Tower and the Lost Crystal Cave, Sawtooths, Idaho.
Apr 27, 2015; 7:31am
- LORD OF THE RINGS: ANOTHER JAPANESE WALL, SOLO
Apr 26, 2015; 9:25pm
- 14, 500 FEET UP MISSOULA MONTANA!
Apr 26, 2015; 8:35pm
- CANOE TRIP DOWN THE SACO RIVER, MAINE 2014!
Apr 26, 2015; 6:03pm
- View more trip reports >