YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Awesome Autumn – Cloud Tower, Donner, Zion, More Red Rock & Tickling the Toes of Giants
Oct 30, 2014; 8:58pm
- We'll Rest When We're Dead: Smith Rock TR w/ Pics!
Oct 30, 2014; 8:50pm
- Ain't Skeerd: A Halloween TR on The Nutscracker
Oct 30, 2014; 8:37pm
- Smith Rock & the Things that Matter TR
Oct 30, 2014; 1:30pm
- Cathedrals Travers
Oct 30, 2014; 8:50am
- Busted....On Bastille.
Oct 29, 2014; 11:05pm
- Hall of Mirrors weekend 9/27-29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014; 3:01pm
- Pyramid Peak: Paul Ryan’s “Favorite Fourteener” or Fitness Fable?
Oct 29, 2014; 12:49pm
- Sandra and Big Mike's Formerly **LIVE** Facelift Odyssey!!!
Oct 29, 2014; 11:05am
- Snake Dike by Moonlight
Oct 29, 2014; 7:31am
- Kor/Ingalls Castleton Tower 5.9
Oct 28, 2014; 2:45pm
- Cumbia Cave: the Land of Giant Tufas
Oct 27, 2014; 7:31pm
- 18 Days in the Grand Canyon - A climbing Trip Report
Oct 27, 2014; 10:36am
- Badile North - Cassin route
Oct 26, 2014; 12:42pm
- Searching for Matthew....and making some poor judgements.....
Oct 24, 2014; 7:37pm
- View more trip reports >