YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- small granite BUT good granite - the Swiss GraŁbunden area
Jul 29, 2014; 7:41am
- Cathedral Peak- The hard way
Jul 29, 2014; 6:45am
- humboldt, the east side, high sierra, vegas, and back.
Jul 29, 2014; 12:31am
- My Up And Down Life, Disaster Master
Jul 28, 2014; 11:05pm
- Time for an Evolution
Jul 28, 2014; 10:44pm
- Castle Dome - FA of the Southeast ArÍte (IV, 5.10) WARNING: Many photos
Jul 28, 2014; 7:49pm
- Tres escaladores mas tonto que todo en "La Cierta Edad" Red Rock 5.10 - Redux
Jul 28, 2014; 3:58pm
- Mt. Baker and Rebel Yell on Chianti Spire
Jul 28, 2014; 3:35pm
- 3 Weeks in Iceland - Horses, Glaciers, Hot Springs, Lava, and Rain (Update 2)
Jul 28, 2014; 11:50am
- There but for the grace of God go us....
Jul 28, 2014; 2:44am
- Beat The Crowd ! Memorial Wknd, Look Into The Little Eye
Jul 27, 2014; 8:06pm
- Trad neophyte on Venusian Blind
Jul 27, 2014; 6:07pm
- Team GREENE.....the search for Matthew continues in the Ritter Range.....
Jul 27, 2014; 5:22pm
- Drowning in a Sea of Granite...Annual Yosemite Trip Report
Jul 27, 2014; 11:38am
- North Couloir(Right), North Peak, Mono County
Jul 27, 2014; 7:28am
- View more trip reports >