YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Salbitschijen - A Climbers Paradise!
Dec 01, 2016; 11:58pm
- Two beautiful November days at TAHQUITZ
Nov 30, 2016; 2:57pm
- Got to see... the Gorge of Despair
Nov 30, 2016; 9:06am
- Valley of the Gods--an atheist gets religion
Nov 29, 2016; 8:10pm
- North Face Pyramid Peak version 2.0
Nov 29, 2016; 5:00pm
- Xialongrezha 5625m: Standing Room Only coulouir, west face
Nov 29, 2016; 10:10am
- WARNING! Attack Of The Kings Canyon N00b!!
Nov 29, 2016; 10:00am
- Silent Line Variation of Gold Wall-First wall story
Nov 29, 2016; 9:07am
- Third Pillar of Dana
Nov 29, 2016; 8:38am
- Gasherbrum 2 Pakistan
Nov 29, 2016; 8:35am
- A lass solo on Zodiac
Nov 28, 2016; 5:49am
- Hawkman's Escape with Anthony 2014-10-11, EXIF style
Nov 25, 2016; 9:25pm
- Timestamp photo TR: Ab Free to Hawkman's, the prequel
Nov 25, 2016; 6:50pm
- JAIL BREAK
Nov 24, 2016; 11:49am
- Aiguille Dibona - A golden needle in the sky
Nov 24, 2016; 2:06am
- View more trip reports >