YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Angry Natives, Reed's
Feb 20, 2017; 11:07pm
- The Qionglai Mountains, Sichuan, China...a visit.
Feb 20, 2017; 4:58pm
- Conness North Ridge: Hot and Bothered
Feb 20, 2017; 12:11pm
- Spire 4
Feb 19, 2017; 10:06pm
- A bit of water ice on Mt. Morrison on June 8, 2011
Feb 19, 2017; 4:56am
- TR: Organ Mountains, New Mexico 2009-03-07
Feb 19, 2017; 3:30am
- FFA: Dragons of Eden IV+ 5.12a - Dragontail Pk
Feb 16, 2017; 9:43pm
- TR - South by Southwest and Yosemite in the fall
Feb 15, 2017; 8:15pm
- TR 2011-09-011 Rainy Day Adventures in the Valley
Feb 15, 2017; 7:44pm
- Mt St Helena - Far Side 2011-01-23
Feb 14, 2017; 5:08pm
- Deparately Seeking Stacks: A Wide Adventure
Feb 14, 2017; 4:50pm
- Windjammer to Wind Chill
Feb 14, 2017; 3:21pm
- Quick and dirty Reg Route on HD report with above average ending
Feb 14, 2017; 3:13pm
- TR pics: AquaChossy (April 2005)
Feb 14, 2017; 2:55pm
- NE Ridge on Bear Creek Spire: Bachelor Weekend
Feb 14, 2017; 2:53pm
- View more trip reports >