YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Crazy Limey potholers
Feb 27, 2015; 3:29am
- A big wall two hours from London, England?
Feb 26, 2015; 9:21pm
- The DEER Route - A Yosemite Reverse Spelunking Adventure
Feb 26, 2015; 4:10pm
- mizugaki, japan. trying the winter walls
Feb 26, 2015; 8:22am
- August 2010 Tuolumne Family Basecamp
Feb 26, 2015; 4:37am
- The Birth of Wheat Thin
Feb 25, 2015; 5:20pm
- Puntalunya - Spanish sports climbing for climbers who can't crank real good
Feb 24, 2015; 8:09am
- Austria - Stubai Alps - Hoher Seeblasspitze
Feb 24, 2015; 7:30am
- PUNTA U DIAMENTE CORSICA: TICKETS FOR THE 2012 SHAGFEST ON SALE NOW!
Feb 21, 2015; 8:24pm
- The Idiots Guide To Descending Lone Pine Peak
Feb 20, 2015; 9:52am
- Weekend in Boulder, CO - Skiing Eldora, scrambling Settlers Park
Feb 19, 2015; 9:22pm
- Freewheeling: La Direttissima per Ora Dove, in b/w, Oct 1973
Feb 19, 2015; 8:16pm
- Chockstone Chimney with LeBruce (Photo TR)
Feb 19, 2015; 10:08am
- an easy afternoon in Austria - Tirol - Sellrain - Khutai
Feb 18, 2015; 8:19am
- Spire 4
Feb 16, 2015; 8:56pm
- View more trip reports >