YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Kor/Ingalls Castleton Tower 5.9
Oct 26, 2014; 12:07am
- Searching for Matthew....and making some poor judgements.....
Oct 24, 2014; 7:37pm
- Busted....On Bastille.
Oct 24, 2014; 5:40pm
- ethic & aesthetic in Dolomites
Oct 24, 2014; 11:09am
- South Face of Charlotte Dome (III, 5.8) (Photo TR)
Oct 24, 2014; 10:28am
- Cumbia Cave: the Land of Giant Tufas
Oct 24, 2014; 7:50am
- A Milktoast Free Ascent Of Tenaya Peak!!
Oct 23, 2014; 8:50pm
- Badile North - Cassin route
Oct 22, 2014; 7:43pm
- Hall of Mirrors weekend 9/27-29, 2014
Oct 22, 2014; 2:03pm
- Skippy & the Toid go to the Dolomites
Oct 22, 2014; 9:41am
- Pyramid Peak: Paul Ryan’s “Favorite Fourteener” or Fitness Fable?
Oct 21, 2014; 8:08pm
- Wine Tasting in ElCap Meadows with Piton Pete
Oct 21, 2014; 6:28pm
- Tour of NH Moderate Classics
Oct 21, 2014; 10:49am
- 2 Hour 2 Tecate *2 Lycra* (personal twist) Challenge
Oct 21, 2014; 9:42am
- Summer, in the City
Oct 21, 2014; 8:43am
- View more trip reports >