YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Moosedrool Climbs with an Old Llamero
Oct 23, 2016; 8:37pm
- Autumn time is sarca Valley time - italy dolce vita in the lowland and lakeside
Oct 22, 2016; 3:30pm
- Salathe Wall
Oct 21, 2016; 8:22pm
- Something Hidden
Oct 21, 2016; 7:02pm
- American Cowboys in Tibet - A 1987 Cho Oyu Expedition
Oct 21, 2016; 4:37pm
- Shark Tagging in South Africa: Sharks, Sailing and Sea Creatures
Oct 21, 2016; 2:05pm
- Skeleton Ridge, The Needles - Isle of Wight
Oct 20, 2016; 1:36am
- Old Man of Stoer sea stack in Scotland
Oct 19, 2016; 12:54am
- TEHIPITE VALLEY PART II: the biggest unclimbed wall in California
Oct 18, 2016; 7:27pm
- Serenity/Sons, Is It Wrong? (Photo TR)
Oct 18, 2016; 3:42pm
- Hot and Sweaty on Balls (A Tollhouse Trip Report)
Oct 18, 2016; 2:59pm
- Charlotte Dome
Oct 18, 2016; 11:07am
- The Cocktower
Oct 17, 2016; 5:57pm
- Team Dad Descends upon The Needles
Oct 17, 2016; 11:01am
- Cathedral Peak- The hard way
Oct 17, 2016; 9:48am
- View more trip reports >