YOSAR Sentinel Rock Yosemite Rescue on June 17, 2014
Friday June 20, 2014 1:49pm
I was there at the meadow across from Church Bowl. Saw the YOSAR team on the ground, then captured HD video of helicopter landing after second drop-off of rescue team on Sentinel Rock to secure the 1 injured climber.
Captured HD video of helicopter taking off to go retrieve injured climber from Sentinel Rock area.
Captured HD video of YOSAR helicopter returning from retrieval, and climber on line in air, along with YOSAR team's initial catch of climber in basket.
Saw the rescued climber sit up in basket before transferring to vehicle.
I'm able to provide video and photos to those 2 climbers. Contact me if you're them. Hoping all okay.
||About the Author
Mr Eb is a trad climber from California.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Moosedrool Climbs with an Old Llamero
Mar 25, 2017; 7:04am
- The Grand Traverse August 2011
Mar 24, 2017; 10:04am
- Ozymandias Direct, Mt. Buffalo Australia
Mar 24, 2017; 8:13am
- An Absurd Obsession, the north face of Blanca Peak
Mar 22, 2017; 3:38am
- Spire 4
Mar 18, 2017; 6:52pm
- Saline Valley, The Saline Wall
Mar 18, 2017; 10:05am
- Team Dad Descends upon The Needles
Mar 17, 2017; 6:56pm
- TAKING ON THE BIG GUYS – A YOSEMITE TR
Mar 16, 2017; 10:54am
- Solo trip on the San Rafael River
Mar 16, 2017; 8:44am
- 2017-02 Saline Valley Wall and Thereabouts
Mar 15, 2017; 2:53pm
- Falling in Vegas
Mar 12, 2017; 3:25am
- A lass solo on Zodiac
Mar 04, 2017; 11:18am
- A Month in the Desert - Moab, Cochise, Indian Creek, Red Rocks
Mar 03, 2017; 11:09am
- A bit of water ice on Mt. Morrison on June 8, 2011
Mar 02, 2017; 8:52am
- Barre des Écrins - Butterflies and Brocken spectres!
Mar 02, 2017; 1:35am
- View more trip reports >