Matterhorn Peak Direct North West Face Route
||About the Author
Will Oxx and Bob Shonerd, July, 2011. Many variations (still) exist. Rap anchors established on DNWF route. This line enables climbers to avoid MP's major loose rock section. Caution: every climb has loose rock potential. Although our ropes pulled easy and we were down to our boots in minutes - rap at your own risk.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- mizugaki, japan. trying the winter walls
Mar 03, 2015; 8:45pm
- The hidden granite of the Exploradores Valley....It's waiting.
Mar 03, 2015; 6:22pm
- I Drive the Five
Mar 02, 2015; 8:05pm
- The Valdez, Alaska Ice Climbing Festival Re-awakened
Mar 02, 2015; 6:37pm
- Turkey! Ancient Ruins and Sport Climbing
Mar 02, 2015; 4:27pm
- Spire 4
Mar 01, 2015; 6:51pm
- Puntalunya - Spanish sports climbing for climbers who can't crank real good
Mar 01, 2015; 2:36am
- GREECE - Climbing tirp in Peloponnesus
Feb 28, 2015; 12:13pm
- Crazy Limey potholers
Feb 27, 2015; 3:29am
- A big wall two hours from London, England?
Feb 26, 2015; 9:21pm
- The DEER Route - A Yosemite Reverse Spelunking Adventure
Feb 26, 2015; 4:10pm
- August 2010 Tuolumne Family Basecamp
Feb 26, 2015; 4:37am
- The Birth of Wheat Thin
Feb 25, 2015; 5:20pm
- Austria - Stubai Alps - Hoher Seeblasspitze
Feb 24, 2015; 7:30am
- PUNTA U DIAMENTE CORSICA: TICKETS FOR THE 2012 SHAGFEST ON SALE NOW!
Feb 21, 2015; 8:24pm
- View more trip reports >