Matterhorn Peak Direct North West Face Route
||About the Author
Will Oxx and Bob Shonerd, July, 2011. Many variations (still) exist. Rap anchors established on DNWF route. This line enables climbers to avoid MP's major loose rock section. Caution: every climb has loose rock potential. Although our ropes pulled easy and we were down to our boots in minutes - rap at your own risk.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Busted....On Bastille.
Oct 23, 2014; 9:02pm
- A Milktoast Free Ascent Of Tenaya Peak!!
Oct 23, 2014; 8:50pm
- Searching for Matthew....and making some poor judgements.....
Oct 23, 2014; 7:04pm
- Badile North - Cassin route
Oct 22, 2014; 7:43pm
- Hall of Mirrors weekend 9/27-29, 2014
Oct 22, 2014; 2:03pm
- Skippy & the Toid go to the Dolomites
Oct 22, 2014; 9:41am
- Pyramid Peak: Paul Ryan’s “Favorite Fourteener” or Fitness Fable?
Oct 21, 2014; 8:08pm
- ethic & aesthetic in Dolomites
Oct 21, 2014; 7:42pm
- Wine Tasting in ElCap Meadows with Piton Pete
Oct 21, 2014; 6:28pm
- Tour of NH Moderate Classics
Oct 21, 2014; 10:49am
- 2 Hour 2 Tecate *2 Lycra* (personal twist) Challenge
Oct 21, 2014; 9:42am
- Summer, in the City
Oct 21, 2014; 8:43am
- Hey Coz, Sure would like to hear the story of Southern Belle
Oct 21, 2014; 8:06am
- October in Tuolumne - Bros Trip V
Oct 21, 2014; 7:59am
- No Country For Old Men: Wanderlust in Parched Land
Oct 20, 2014; 7:11pm
- View more trip reports >