Matterhorn Peak Direct North West Face Route
||About the Author
Will Oxx and Bob Shonerd, July, 2011. Many variations (still) exist. Rap anchors established on DNWF route. This line enables climbers to avoid MP's major loose rock section. Caution: every climb has loose rock potential. Although our ropes pulled easy and we were down to our boots in minutes - rap at your own risk.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Abducted to... (Area 51 ?)
May 25, 2016; 10:28pm
- The Lama Wrangler, the Cook, the Guidebook Author, Boston, the Luxumberger and his son, Harvard, the Counselor, and the Lizard.
May 25, 2016; 12:36pm
- Timestamp photo TR: Ab Free to Hawkman's, the prequel
May 24, 2016; 4:35pm
- A Very OT Astroman Report
May 24, 2016; 11:31am
- Falling in Vegas
May 23, 2016; 5:35pm
- FA: "Diamond in the Tuff" with Supertopians MisterT & W.L.
May 23, 2016; 10:55am
- The Dream Team (plus me) and 1.9 New Routes in Kings Canyon
May 23, 2016; 8:55am
- Absolutely Free! Valley 5.9, 3 pitches
May 23, 2016; 8:06am
- 2012_06 Arroyo Seco River Adventure - Hiking/Scrambling/Swimming with Kids
May 22, 2016; 1:59pm
- ROYAL ARCHES 5-18-16 STOKE!!!!
May 22, 2016; 1:41pm
- Four Loko Product Review
May 22, 2016; 3:27am
- Moro Rock - Modern Guilt (FFA IV 5.12)
May 21, 2016; 8:54pm
- Hawkman's Escape with Anthony 2014-10-11, EXIF style
May 20, 2016; 2:57pm
- Appetite for Desolation Tour - Owens Dry Lake Art and More.
May 20, 2016; 9:06am
- Sierra Ski Touring: Kuna Connection into Yosemite
May 19, 2016; 8:40pm
- View more trip reports >