Matterhorn Peak Direct North West Face Route
||About the Author
Will Oxx and Bob Shonerd, July, 2011. Many variations (still) exist. Rap anchors established on DNWF route. This line enables climbers to avoid MP's major loose rock section. Caution: every climb has loose rock potential. Although our ropes pulled easy and we were down to our boots in minutes - rap at your own risk.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- The Super-Story of the Nose gettin' picked and ticked.
Aug 22, 2014; 2:25am
- Cathedrals Travers
Aug 22, 2014; 12:57am
- The First Ascent of the Needle's Eye
Aug 21, 2014; 11:54pm
- Kings Canyon Bifecta!
Aug 21, 2014; 11:48pm
- Palisade Crest N-S Traverse (IV, 5.8)
Aug 21, 2014; 11:00pm
- Samurai Warrior on Bubbs Creek Wall
Aug 21, 2014; 8:23pm
- Anti-radness (i.e. family fun) in La Vigilancia
Aug 21, 2014; 8:05pm
- The Last Hurrah.......
Aug 21, 2014; 6:24pm
- Tahoe Tourons 32nd Wedding Anniversary Ascent
Aug 21, 2014; 2:22pm
- Califoria's 14ers. Human Powered FKT approach
Aug 21, 2014; 8:03am
- Saber Ridge / Angel Wings with Peter Croft: New Routes
Aug 20, 2014; 11:30pm
- climbing in the swiss alps
Aug 20, 2014; 6:05pm
- Climbing the Dent du Géant: unabridged version to one of Cham's most scenic peaks
Aug 20, 2014; 3:13pm
- South Howser Tower (Beckey-Chouinard)
Aug 19, 2014; 7:34pm
- "Goliath" The intimidator on Yosemite's Lost Brother
Aug 19, 2014; 6:36pm
- View more trip reports >