Matterhorn Peak Direct North West Face Route
||About the Author
Will Oxx and Bob Shonerd, July, 2011. Many variations (still) exist. Rap anchors established on DNWF route. This line enables climbers to avoid MP's major loose rock section. Caution: every climb has loose rock potential. Although our ropes pulled easy and we were down to our boots in minutes - rap at your own risk.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- There but for the grace of God go us....
Jul 31, 2014; 10:42pm
- This is what you get when you let me plan your bachelor party-Shuteye Ridge adventure
Jul 31, 2014; 9:05pm
- South Face of Charlotte Dome (III, 5.8) (Photo TR)
Jul 31, 2014; 3:32pm
- Team GREENE.....the search for Matthew continues in the Ritter Range.....
Jul 31, 2014; 2:52pm
- The Incredible Hulk - Sunspot Dihedral (IV 5.11b) C2C
Jul 31, 2014; 1:48pm
- Kings Canyon Bifecta!
Jul 31, 2014; 11:18am
- Fontainebleau with The Nipper......
Jul 30, 2014; 7:36pm
- Mt Emerson (SE Face) Scramble with Extra Ridge Variations
Jul 30, 2014; 5:14am
- Temple Crag Two'fer & the Labor Day Partay - MGA + VBA & friends on VBA, MGA & SRA
Jul 29, 2014; 11:32pm
- New Routes in the Southern Sierra, Old School Style!
Jul 29, 2014; 9:57pm
- First ascent of Polaris, Squamish BC
Jul 29, 2014; 9:53pm
- Cathedral Peak- The hard way
Jul 29, 2014; 9:02pm
- Win some, Lose some. A Tetons TR.
Jul 29, 2014; 1:00pm
- Trad neophyte on Venusian Blind
Jul 29, 2014; 10:08am
- My Up And Down Life, Disaster Master
Jul 29, 2014; 8:39am
- View more trip reports >