Matterhorn Peak Direct North West Face Route
||About the Author
Will Oxx and Bob Shonerd, July, 2011. Many variations (still) exist. Rap anchors established on DNWF route. This line enables climbers to avoid MP's major loose rock section. Caution: every climb has loose rock potential. Although our ropes pulled easy and we were down to our boots in minutes - rap at your own risk.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Hesitant Laughter! The first ascent of the Funnybone!
Mar 31, 2015; 9:46pm
- O Andy
Mar 31, 2015; 9:19pm
- Un Fina Linea de Locura
Mar 31, 2015; 3:46pm
- The Prow Off The Couch
Mar 30, 2015; 5:47pm
- Starlight Peak and Thunderbolt Peak Summit- Palisade Range - August 2, 2014
Mar 30, 2015; 12:40am
- Tour de Obscure, Bishop-style (TR)
Mar 29, 2015; 6:07pm
- Vedauwoo wind fest!!
Mar 28, 2015; 11:24pm
- A few photos from the East Buttress - Sunday 3/22
Mar 28, 2015; 6:43pm
- Ruth Gorge Climbing: Whiteouts, Snickers and Pakistani Mangoes.
Mar 25, 2015; 10:15pm
- Half Dome Reggae and El Cap West Face Free In-a-Day
Mar 25, 2015; 12:31pm
- First Weeks Out. GLORY!!!! +VIDEO
Mar 24, 2015; 6:33pm
- Real Men Eat Caviar -The West Ridge of Mt. Conness in Style-
Mar 23, 2015; 4:55pm
- First weekend of August's storm, how it looked from Lamarck/Darwin Bench
Mar 23, 2015; 4:30pm
- South Pillar By Moonlight (A Bedtime Story)
Mar 22, 2015; 8:55pm
- Double Dose of Epinephrine
Mar 20, 2015; 10:33pm
- View more trip reports >