Matterhorn Peak Direct North West Face Route
||About the Author
Will Oxx and Bob Shonerd, July, 2011. Many variations (still) exist. Rap anchors established on DNWF route. This line enables climbers to avoid MP's major loose rock section. Caution: every climb has loose rock potential. Although our ropes pulled easy and we were down to our boots in minutes - rap at your own risk.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Castle Rock Spire - FFA of the Direct East Face (III+ 5.11Burly)!!!!
May 28, 2015; 11:29pm
- Gettin' a lil' Shuteye
May 28, 2015; 11:25pm
May 28, 2015; 11:03pm
- Shiprock via Moby Dike
May 28, 2015; 10:05pm
- The Minivan Mountaineers
May 28, 2015; 8:21pm
May 28, 2015; 8:20pm
- The Lama Wrangler, the Cook, the Guidebook Author, Boston, the Luxumberger and his son, Harvard, the Counselor, and the Lizard.
May 28, 2015; 7:24pm
- Cochise Part III, GeezerFest, 2013
May 28, 2015; 12:28pm
- Brandon's post on Fear or The most frightened I've ever been in my life [TR]
May 27, 2015; 3:46pm
- Deep Water Soloing at a real cool spot
May 27, 2015; 8:29am
- Supertopo Indian Creek Gathering - NO REST FOR THE WICKED!
May 26, 2015; 10:45pm
- So What it Rained...Another Weekend in the Ditch
May 26, 2015; 9:48pm
- The Socal Sojourn: Or how we avoided the rain (kind of)
May 26, 2015; 9:40pm
- What better way to cement your role as forum D#@&%ebag...
May 26, 2015; 2:32pm
- Todd Gordon Doing The Castenada Thing. A Yaqui Way of Knowledge?
May 26, 2015; 1:53pm
- View more trip reports >