Matterhorn Peak Direct North West Face Route
||About the Author
Will Oxx and Bob Shonerd, July, 2011. Many variations (still) exist. Rap anchors established on DNWF route. This line enables climbers to avoid MP's major loose rock section. Caution: every climb has loose rock potential. Although our ropes pulled easy and we were down to our boots in minutes - rap at your own risk.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Tour de Obscure, Bishop-style (TR)
Sep 20, 2014; 12:52pm
- Sandra and Big Mike's **LIVE** Facelift Odyssey!!!
Sep 20, 2014; 11:54am
- Mt. Ritter - east face
Sep 20, 2014; 7:28am
- Crisis in Yosemite - My fall of a lifetime
Sep 19, 2014; 8:51pm
- Two Dudes And A Ridge. A Lepton Sighting.
Sep 19, 2014; 6:32pm
- The Incredible Phil Bircheff, 65 years young, on the Above-Average Hulk
Sep 18, 2014; 5:12pm
- Sewellymon's NE Yosemite Casual Backpack
Sep 18, 2014; 4:20pm
- Arctic Dream- Alaska HD Video
Sep 17, 2014; 4:01pm
- Summer Sailed In – Red Rock, Tuolumne, Sierra Eastside, and Zion - VERY photo intensive
Sep 17, 2014; 9:45am
- Mithral Dihedral, AWESOMENESS
Sep 16, 2014; 4:08pm
- TR 2010-06 Steck-Salathe on Sentinel
Sep 14, 2014; 6:24am
- New Lembert Dome route
Sep 12, 2014; 6:43pm
- Hooky Wednesday: Cardinal Pinnacle Sneak.
Sep 12, 2014; 6:41pm
- Playing Hooky from Work: A Solo Ascent of Geochronology Wall (I, C2, cl.3)
Sep 12, 2014; 12:38pm
- OT in the Heartland: 9/11/14
Sep 12, 2014; 7:18am
- View more trip reports >