Link to Team Knucklehead...Hobbit Book (TR)
Monday August 15, 2011 9:45pm
||About the Author
Cragman is a trad climber from June Lake, California....via the Damascus Road.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- pigs on the wing, 5.10A x
Aug 28, 2015; 10:05pm
- Big Adventure in the Benton Crags, a Story of Failure and Redemption
Aug 28, 2015; 9:54pm
- First Ascent of the Granite Creek Spire ! ! ! A virgin Sierra summit ! ! ! !
Aug 28, 2015; 9:00pm
- High Eastside Obscure Golden's and Such... Going High, Deep and Stripping for Peace & Serenity.
Aug 28, 2015; 1:12pm
- Northwest Face of South Early Winter Spires (SEWS)
Aug 28, 2015; 12:47pm
- An Oddyssey to Shangri La (FA and an FFA in a little paradise)
Aug 27, 2015; 8:04pm
- Quick Out-and-back to Dusy Basin (OT?)
Aug 26, 2015; 10:40pm
- The Climbing Doctor Goes to China
Aug 26, 2015; 7:22pm
- If At First You Don't Succeed. Cirque Traverse, Cirque of the Towers, Wind River Range, WY
Aug 26, 2015; 5:59pm
- Enchanted babies on acid, or a long day in the enchantments.
Aug 26, 2015; 2:32pm
- Summer in the Sierra: Storming Castles part 1
Aug 26, 2015; 11:15am
- Mt Emerson -- Alpine fun
Aug 26, 2015; 7:26am
- Hangin' with the Oldies-Bristlecone Pine Photo TR
Aug 26, 2015; 6:45am
- Sunday in the Meadows... a quick trip up a classic - American Wet Dream
Aug 25, 2015; 3:45pm
- Linking and long days in the San Juans, a brief perspective.
Aug 25, 2015; 1:39pm
- View more trip reports >