Link to Team Knucklehead...Hobbit Book (TR)
Monday August 15, 2011 9:45pm
||About the Author
Cragman is a trad climber from June Lake, California....via the Damascus Road.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Kings Canyon Bifecta!
Jul 30, 2014; 12:04am
- Temple Crag Two'fer & the Labor Day Partay - MGA + VBA & friends on VBA, MGA & SRA
Jul 29, 2014; 11:32pm
- New Routes in the Southern Sierra, Old School Style!
Jul 29, 2014; 9:57pm
- First ascent of Polaris, Squamish BC
Jul 29, 2014; 9:53pm
- Cathedral Peak- The hard way
Jul 29, 2014; 9:02pm
- Mt Emerson (SE Face) Scramble with Extra Ridge Variations
Jul 29, 2014; 8:49pm
- This is what you get when you let me plan your bachelor party-Shuteye Ridge adventure
Jul 29, 2014; 7:39pm
- Win some, Lose some. A Tetons TR.
Jul 29, 2014; 1:00pm
- Trad neophyte on Venusian Blind
Jul 29, 2014; 10:08am
- My Up And Down Life, Disaster Master
Jul 29, 2014; 8:39am
- small granite BUT good granite - the Swiss GraŁbunden area
Jul 29, 2014; 7:41am
- humboldt, the east side, high sierra, vegas, and back.
Jul 29, 2014; 12:31am
- Time for an Evolution
Jul 28, 2014; 10:44pm
- Castle Dome - FA of the Southeast ArÍte (IV, 5.10) WARNING: Many photos
Jul 28, 2014; 7:49pm
- Tres escaladores mas tonto que todo en "La Cierta Edad" Red Rock 5.10 - Redux
Jul 28, 2014; 3:58pm
- View more trip reports >