LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Great White North - Angel's Crest full conditions ascent.
Jul 03, 2015; 12:51pm
- Hey Now, Well Now
Jul 03, 2015; 11:40am
- Yet more on our route by the sea.
Jul 03, 2015; 11:28am
- Cathedral Peak (July 1, 2015)
Jul 03, 2015; 10:25am
- Spring Spray-A-Thon Part I
Jul 03, 2015; 8:29am
- Some alpine rock climbing in the Austrian limestone alps
Jul 03, 2015; 1:50am
- Sea of Dreams
Jul 02, 2015; 9:00pm
- To the Perch!
Jul 02, 2015; 11:04am
- Ericsson Crag # 3 - (First Ascent of) Turn Down For What (1,400 ft - IV 5.10) - TOO MANY PHOTOS!
Jul 02, 2015; 10:18am
- Unicorn Peak - Direct North Face (5.8 A3..or 5.9+ish)
Jul 02, 2015; 8:40am
- Uncle Burchey learns you fire (your welcome)
Jul 01, 2015; 9:17pm
- Southeast Asia Ongoing Trip: Thailand, Cambodia Down - Now Vietnam!
Jul 01, 2015; 7:14pm
- Lurking Fear solo - My first time up the Captain
Jul 01, 2015; 4:08pm
- Raising the next generation of adventurers-in and around Yosemite with a 6 year old and an infant
Jul 01, 2015; 12:15pm
- Begguya, N. Buttress: Deprivation and the French Route, May 2015
Jul 01, 2015; 10:20am
- View more trip reports >