LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- A Cell Phone Trip Report, With An Old Friend
Jun 28, 2016; 6:47pm
- Mt. Conness SW Face (Harding Route)
Jun 28, 2016; 6:04pm
- The Witch and the Warlock: A Needles Climb to Fly Adventure
Jun 28, 2016; 5:04pm
- The Rebolting and Rediscovery of Slick Rock Dome, Tahoe
Jun 28, 2016; 4:56pm
- Getting High in Yosemite
Jun 28, 2016; 2:04pm
- What comes around...a life trip report
Jun 28, 2016; 1:53pm
- Clyde Minaret- day-hike of SE Face (Direct var. IV 5.9+)
Jun 28, 2016; 1:31pm
- The wife's first alpine climb -- Petit Griffon
Jun 28, 2016; 11:36am
- Deception-Lovers Leap- 6/26/2016
Jun 27, 2016; 7:35pm
- Liberty Cap Southwest face
Jun 27, 2016; 4:51pm
- North Ridge of the Grand Teton (Italian Cracks Variation)(IV, 5.7) (Carryover Day 4)
Jun 27, 2016; 9:47am
- Community of Yosemite Monkeys Rally! (for a paraplegic's dream of climbing a big wall)
Jun 26, 2016; 11:39pm
- Black Dike Traverse (II, cl. 3-4, moderate snow) and the Southwest Couloir of Mt Teewinot (II, cl. 4) (Carryout Day 1)
Jun 26, 2016; 7:44pm
- The Valhalla Traverse (II, cl. 3-4, falling rock & ice hazard) (Carryover Day 1)
Jun 26, 2016; 3:44pm
- Garnet Canyon Approach and the North Ridge of Middle Teton (II, 5.6)
Jun 26, 2016; 9:40am
- View more trip reports >