LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Carson Peak Winter Ascent
Feb 09, 2016; 8:39pm
- Gym Climber's Guide to Patagonia
Feb 09, 2016; 9:39am
- SKI WAX!!!
Feb 09, 2016; 8:45am
- Saline Valley, The Saline Wall
Feb 08, 2016; 8:28pm
- Eastern Honduras Exploration
Feb 08, 2016; 7:29pm
- Katharsis (Troll Wall, January-February 2015). The last wall of the Big Wall Alpine Trilogy
Feb 05, 2016; 3:06pm
- Losing Our Marbles on Obscure Yosemite Offwidth: The Way Kim and I Survived Basketcase
Feb 04, 2016; 4:02pm
- Aborted Solo on Mediterraneo: 1 Bathook, 45' of Whip and 12 Years of Regret
Feb 03, 2016; 2:19pm
- Bubbs Creek Wall - The Emperor (FA/FFA V 5.12- or 5.11 A0)
Feb 02, 2016; 3:50pm
- South Eagle Beak: A Tail of Two FAs
Feb 01, 2016; 8:30pm
- Salathe and Nose Link-up in 22 Hours
Feb 01, 2016; 3:59pm
- Backcountry (WAY back) skiing in Eastern Nevada
Jan 30, 2016; 2:36pm
- Chacraraju Este - Jaeger Route (ED1)
Jan 28, 2016; 10:06pm
- Moonage Daydream (Round 2) + Video
Jan 28, 2016; 5:01pm
- Swiss ArÍte-Living the Dream
Jan 28, 2016; 4:59pm
- View more trip reports >