LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Sandra and Big Mike's **LIVE** Facelift Odyssey!!!
Sep 19, 2014; 12:16am
- Crisis in Yosemite - My fall of a lifetime
Sep 18, 2014; 10:53pm
- Two Dudes And A Ridge. A Lepton Sighting.
Sep 18, 2014; 8:45pm
- The Incredible Phil Bircheff, 65 years young, on the Above-Average Hulk
Sep 18, 2014; 5:12pm
- Sewellymon's NE Yosemite Casual Backpack
Sep 18, 2014; 4:20pm
- Arctic Dream- Alaska HD Video
Sep 17, 2014; 4:01pm
- Summer Sailed In Ė Red Rock, Tuolumne, Sierra Eastside, and Zion - VERY photo intensive
Sep 17, 2014; 9:45am
- Mithral Dihedral, AWESOMENESS
Sep 16, 2014; 4:08pm
- TR 2010-06 Steck-Salathe on Sentinel
Sep 14, 2014; 6:24am
- New Lembert Dome route
Sep 12, 2014; 6:43pm
- Hooky Wednesday: Cardinal Pinnacle Sneak.
Sep 12, 2014; 6:41pm
- Playing Hooky from Work: A Solo Ascent of Geochronology Wall (I, C2, cl.3)
Sep 12, 2014; 12:38pm
- OT in the Heartland: 9/11/14
Sep 12, 2014; 7:18am
- Southern Arete, Painted Wall, Black Canyon, Colorado
Sep 11, 2014; 7:20pm
- "We have to buy chicken wire?" A Bugs TR
Sep 11, 2014; 9:40am
- View more trip reports >