LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Finding Fear - Gulf Stream Solo
Apr 24, 2017; 4:20pm
- Getting High in Yosemite
Apr 24, 2017; 1:53pm
- March for Science -
Apr 24, 2017; 8:02am
- A Winter Traverse of the California section of the PCT Part 2
Apr 24, 2017; 6:39am
- The Valhalla Traverse (II, cl. 3-4, falling rock & ice hazard) (Carryover Day 1)
Apr 20, 2017; 11:55am
- Half Dome Reggae and El Cap West Face Free In-a-Day
Apr 19, 2017; 2:20pm
- A springtime skitour in the Swiss alps Ė Oberalpstock Ė Gross DŁssi
Apr 18, 2017; 1:35pm
- Moosedrool Climbs with an Old Llamero
Apr 12, 2017; 8:27pm
- Eating, Painting, and Climbing through Cuba
Apr 12, 2017; 7:53am
- TR - Needles, Courtright Reservoir & Tuolumne Meadows...
Apr 11, 2017; 9:01pm
- 2011-01 El Cap Base, breaking in a newbie
Apr 11, 2017; 8:33am
- A winter traverse of the CA section of the PCT 2015-16 Part 1
Apr 11, 2017; 5:58am
- Continental Drifting
Apr 10, 2017; 4:35pm
- Lizard Head in Winter with Charlie Pitts
Apr 10, 2017; 2:46pm
- Lotus Flower Tower 2016
Apr 09, 2017; 12:34pm
- View more trip reports >