LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- TADMO BL Trips
Jun 25, 2017; 6:10am
- The Rebolting and Rediscovery of Slick Rock Dome, Tahoe
Jun 24, 2017; 9:56pm
- Mount Stuart Direct North Ridge via Gendarme, WA, (2015)
Jun 23, 2017; 3:33pm
- Honduras Exploration 2017
Jun 22, 2017; 10:35pm
- Figuring It Out As We Go: A Couple Snow Rookies Head Up To Royce Lakes
Jun 22, 2017; 5:21pm
- Spring '17 Pictures: First Ascents, Descents and Nonsense in Sequoia
Jun 21, 2017; 6:28pm
- not-honnold climbed El Cap (video TR)
Jun 20, 2017; 6:21am
- "Random Blessings" A Slab Happy adventure on a griddle.
Jun 19, 2017; 9:45am
- Why You Gotta Hate on Fresno? A Trip Report From 4 Days in the Life.
Jun 18, 2017; 12:00pm
- Muddy Creek - The sublime AND the ridiculous
Jun 14, 2017; 9:06am
- Yosemite and Smith Rock May 2017
Jun 13, 2017; 1:27pm
- TEHIPITE VALLEY PART II: the biggest unclimbed wall in California
Jun 12, 2017; 3:03pm
- SABER RIDGE - obscure gem? or new classic in the California alpine
Jun 12, 2017; 10:00am
- Real Men Eat Caviar -The West Ridge of Mt. Conness in Style-
Jun 12, 2017; 8:23am
- Matthes Crest? Actually, I prefer Saber Ridge ...
Jun 07, 2017; 4:59pm
- View more trip reports >