LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Alpine Start on Life: A 3 Year Old's First Backpacking Trip
May 25, 2018; 2:59pm
- Sauyr Zhotasy East. The Great Game, it aint over yet.
May 24, 2018; 11:31am
- Rescues and Daddy Issues, El Capitan (Triple Direct) PART 2
May 23, 2018; 7:36am
- Rescues and Daddy Issues, El Capitan (Triple Direct) PART 1
May 23, 2018; 6:33am
- A Hellish Experience on the Redwood Coast - TR
May 21, 2018; 4:24pm
- Grand Canyon Dreamin' 10/7 to 10/13/2012
May 20, 2018; 4:51pm
- Machete Direct 5.8R A1, III
May 19, 2018; 2:54pm
- the ROMANTIC WARRIOR, First Ascent, 40 years ago, October, 1977
May 18, 2018; 1:46am
- Onsight Nose in a Day
May 17, 2018; 10:01pm
- Am Buachaille sea stack vid!
May 13, 2018; 3:47am
- Why You Gotta Hate on Fresno? A Trip Report From 4 Days in the Life.
May 12, 2018; 2:44pm
- North Face, Mt Whitney-Hammerless solo FA? 1971
May 11, 2018; 6:18pm
- Rescued from Mt. Logan's East Ridge
May 11, 2018; 2:36pm
- Spire 4
May 09, 2018; 3:50pm
- My Second Wall, My First Solo ( The Prow)
May 07, 2018; 2:41pm
- View more trip reports >