LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Attempt on Exocet, Cerro Standhart
Nov 29, 2015; 7:54am
- Hypa Zypa Couloir on the Citadel in the Kichatna Range, Alaska
Nov 29, 2015; 7:49am
- Heckmaier route on Eiger (spring 2007)
Nov 29, 2015; 7:46am
- Attempt on Moonflower Buttress, Mount Hunter
Nov 29, 2015; 7:41am
- Supercanaleta on Fitz Roy, Patagonia (November 2013)
Nov 29, 2015; 7:39am
- Attempt on the north face of Cholatse, Nepal
Nov 29, 2015; 7:39am
- Asura Peak FA, Gangga Range, NW Sichuan, China, Nov 2015
Nov 29, 2015; 7:32am
- Ama Dablam in the Khumbu Valley, Nepal
Nov 28, 2015; 7:44pm
- Community of Yosemite Monkeys Rally! (for a paraplegic's dream of climbing a big wall)
Nov 28, 2015; 10:17am
- Cassin Ridge, Denali
Nov 28, 2015; 8:44am
- First ascents in Kyrgyzstan
Nov 27, 2015; 12:48pm
- First ascent of Ren Zhong Feng, Sichuan Province, China.
Nov 27, 2015; 12:03pm
- Compressor Route of Cerro Torre, Patagonia - February 2008 (pre-chopping)
Nov 27, 2015; 9:12am
- Saline Valley, The Saline Wall
Nov 24, 2015; 8:55pm
- Excalibur, Less Talk, More Action
Nov 24, 2015; 1:49pm
- View more trip reports >