LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Tour de Obscure, Bishop-style (TR)
Sep 01, 2015; 8:13am
- Bohemian Sandstone Towers of Czech Republic
Sep 01, 2015; 6:58am
- The Road to El Capitan
Aug 31, 2015; 9:26pm
- Mt Emerson -- Alpine fun
Aug 31, 2015; 9:09pm
- Not your typical Trip Report, RNWF of Half Dome
Aug 31, 2015; 4:49pm
- Wonderland: a 67 pitch route above the sea
Aug 31, 2015; 10:42am
- pigs on the wing, 5.10A x
Aug 31, 2015; 6:04am
- Three Amigos on the Triple Direct
Aug 30, 2015; 9:43pm
- A SLICK ROCK Adventure in Idaho with a single Blue Camalot Belay.
Aug 30, 2015; 8:44pm
- Visiting Pete & Connie Sinclair
Aug 30, 2015; 4:10pm
- Big Adventure in the Benton Crags, a Story of Failure and Redemption
Aug 29, 2015; 8:41pm
- High Eastside Obscure Golden's and Such... Going High, Deep and Stripping for Peace & Serenity.
Aug 29, 2015; 8:25pm
- Enchanted babies on acid, or a long day in the enchantments.
Aug 29, 2015; 5:34pm
- First Ascent of the Granite Creek Spire ! ! ! A virgin Sierra summit ! ! ! !
Aug 29, 2015; 10:47am
- Northwest Face of South Early Winter Spires (SEWS)
Aug 28, 2015; 12:47pm
- View more trip reports >