LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Summer in Tuolumne
Aug 25, 2016; 6:08pm
- My First Big Wall, RNWF of Half Dome, with a Stranger
Aug 24, 2016; 3:03pm
- Sport Chalet - the Emotional Rollercoaster
Aug 24, 2016; 7:58am
- Tangerine Trip: A Trip report
Aug 23, 2016; 6:47pm
- Jungfrau by fair means
Aug 23, 2016; 5:47pm
- Return to Watchtower Peak, FA Northeast Ridge
Aug 22, 2016; 10:23am
- Direct SE Face of Clyde Minaret (IV, 5.9+)
Aug 20, 2016; 3:19pm
- The Reticent Wall
Aug 20, 2016; 6:28am
- Emigrant Labor - A First Ascent Journey through the Emigrant Wilderness
Aug 19, 2016; 12:05am
- Losing Our Marbles on Obscure Yosemite Offwidth: The Way Kim and I Survived Basketcase
Aug 18, 2016; 11:19am
- Into the Gaping Maw, a tale of Basket Case, the Astroman of Offwidth.
Aug 18, 2016; 11:19am
- TEHIPITE VALLEY PART II: the biggest unclimbed wall in California
Aug 17, 2016; 2:00pm
- Into the womb of the Crack of Doom.
Aug 17, 2016; 12:52pm
- CNRoLPP - My First (Accidental) Grade V Climb
Aug 16, 2016; 9:43am
- Iron Hawk - Solo*
Aug 14, 2016; 8:07pm
- View more trip reports >