LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Cathedral Peak- The hard way
Jul 28, 2014; 1:31pm
- 3 Weeks in Iceland - Horses, Glaciers, Hot Springs, Lava, and Rain (Update 2)
Jul 28, 2014; 11:50am
- humboldt, the east side, high sierra, vegas, and back.
Jul 28, 2014; 10:16am
- There but for the grace of God go us....
Jul 28, 2014; 2:44am
- Beat The Crowd ! Memorial Wknd, Look Into The Little Eye
Jul 27, 2014; 8:06pm
- Trad neophyte on Venusian Blind
Jul 27, 2014; 6:07pm
- Team GREENE.....the search for Matthew continues in the Ritter Range.....
Jul 27, 2014; 5:22pm
- Drowning in a Sea of Granite...Annual Yosemite Trip Report
Jul 27, 2014; 11:38am
- North Couloir(Right), North Peak, Mono County
Jul 27, 2014; 7:28am
- Grand Illusion, the old fashioned way
Jul 26, 2014; 8:38am
- An adaptive ascent of the Chief
Jul 25, 2014; 10:26pm
- Castle Dome - FA of the Southeast ArÍte (IV, 5.10) WARNING: Many photos
Jul 25, 2014; 11:55am
- Mt. Baker and Rebel Yell on Chianti Spire
Jul 25, 2014; 8:12am
- Rio Platano Honduras
Jul 25, 2014; 5:56am
- Cutting it close on Wetterhorn
Jul 24, 2014; 2:20pm
- View more trip reports >