LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Not your typical Trip Report, RNWF of Half Dome
Aug 05, 2015; 12:09am
- Bubbs Creek Wall - The Emperor (FA/FFA V 5.12- or 5.11 A0)
Aug 05, 2015; 12:00am
- OT - Biking from Jasper to Montana
Aug 04, 2015; 5:46pm
- Downclimbing Slesse: An Epic (of sorts)
Aug 03, 2015; 3:57pm
- Ho Chi Minh Trail: Your Substitute RNWF Experience Awaits
Jul 31, 2015; 12:58pm
- Time for an Evolution
Jul 31, 2015; 12:21pm
- SE Asia Ongoing Trip: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Brunei Down - Singapore Next!
Jul 31, 2015; 8:51am
- The hidden granite of the Exploradores Valley....It's waiting.
Jul 30, 2015; 7:34pm
- Four days in Capilla del Monte
Jul 30, 2015; 6:13pm
- Days around Rock Creek
Jul 30, 2015; 2:01pm
- Matterhorn Peak - North Arete
Jul 30, 2015; 12:56pm
- margaret lake, kirkwood lake, shealor lakes (and the rocks nearby)
Jul 29, 2015; 6:35pm
- It's a repost, don't get excited
Jul 29, 2015; 11:12am
- A n00bs guide to Tahoe
Jul 29, 2015; 10:47am
- The Sensei - A tale of freeing What's Up Bubb
Jul 28, 2015; 9:41pm
- View more trip reports >