LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Supertopo Indian Creek Gathering - NO REST FOR THE WICKED!
May 25, 2015; 6:04pm
- What better way to cement your role as forum D-bag...
May 25, 2015; 8:52am
- A transformed bouldering session
May 24, 2015; 11:54pm
- Oceania and South East Asia Ongoing Trip!
May 24, 2015; 10:29am
- 3 Days in Red Rocks!
May 24, 2015; 7:44am
- The Minivan Mountaineers
May 23, 2015; 4:42pm
- Two Dudes And A Ridge. A Lepton Sighting.
May 23, 2015; 10:30am
- (TR) I Love the Desert
May 23, 2015; 2:55am
- New Speed Record To Sickle Ledge. And A Supertopo Lurker Encounter. A lil TR.
May 20, 2015; 1:36pm
- Castle Rock Spire - FFA of the Direct East Face (III+ 5.11Burly)!!!!
May 20, 2015; 8:21am
- The Valley little sister
May 20, 2015; 4:55am
- The Alaskans Crash the Tom Gilje Fundraiser
May 17, 2015; 2:18am
- Climbing the Elb river. Elbsandsteingebirge
May 16, 2015; 11:54am
- Some late season Canadian ice: various little climbs along with Curtain Call and the Polar Circus
May 16, 2015; 11:48am
- Retro Climbing Report: the Nose in 1990. by mynameismud
May 15, 2015; 5:35pm
- View more trip reports >