LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- Hoffman's Thumb - Mt Hoffman w/ kids
Oct 01, 2014; 12:39pm
- A Sierran Retrospective: The 3rd Quarter in Review, July to September 2014
Oct 01, 2014; 11:13am
- My First Big Wall in One Bivy - Zodiac June 2014
Oct 01, 2014; 9:06am
- Sandra and Big Mike's **LIVE** Facelift Odyssey!!!
Oct 01, 2014; 8:02am
- Hotline - 9.8.12
Sep 30, 2014; 4:34pm
- Central Asia Travel Report
Sep 30, 2014; 1:49pm
- Solo Winter Ascent of Mt Humphreys via SW Couloir & NW Ridge Descent
Sep 30, 2014; 7:46am
- Mt. Humphreys Northwest Arete - Labor Day
Sep 30, 2014; 7:36am
- "Goliath" The intimidator on Yosemite's Lost Brother
Sep 29, 2014; 7:00pm
- Pyramid Peak: Paul Ryanís ďFavorite FourteenerĒ or Fitness Fable?
Sep 29, 2014; 1:04pm
- The Geezers Vacation or the Last 14íer and the Mystery Bones
Sep 28, 2014; 9:04pm
- Castle Dome - FA of the Southeast ArÍte (IV, 5.10) WARNING: Many photos
Sep 28, 2014; 7:39pm
- Califoria's 14ers. Human Powered FKT approach
Sep 28, 2014; 5:46pm
- Two Dudes And A Ridge. A Lepton Sighting.
Sep 27, 2014; 11:51am
- Stoner's Highway 5.11.13
Sep 27, 2014; 6:29am
- View more trip reports >