LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 4:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- First Ascent of the Pilier Rouge, Aiguille de Blaitiere 1976/1977
Mar 11, 2014; 1:42am
- Mainland Yemen (aka I didn't get kidnapped)
Mar 11, 2014; 12:20am
- La Pyramide...Patagonia's Devils Tower on steroids.
Mar 10, 2014; 11:28pm
- California Central Coast Pictorial: Part 3 Figueroa Mountain (last in 3 parts)
Mar 10, 2014; 9:46am
- Illimani 21,122ft
Mar 09, 2014; 4:07pm
- Pequeno Alpamayo 17,618ft
Mar 09, 2014; 5:00am
- Denali West Buttress
Mar 08, 2014; 10:35am
- Adventure Punks and Drifting in Red Rocks
Mar 07, 2014; 7:41am
- California Central Coast Pictorial: Part 2 Big Rocks (Hwy 166)
Mar 06, 2014; 9:56pm
- California Central Coast Pictorial: Part 1 Big Sur
Mar 06, 2014; 9:50pm
- Northeastern Ice Shenanigans
Mar 06, 2014; 4:42pm
- Alligator Roll on a Soap Canoe - Liberty Ridge (Rainier) and Elliot Headwall (Hood) UNROPED
Mar 06, 2014; 4:06pm
- Afternoon Nap, Shuteye Ridge
Mar 06, 2014; 8:06am
- Skiing Basin Mountain and Mt. Gibbs
Mar 05, 2014; 10:21am
- Todo es posible en Cuba
Mar 04, 2014; 6:52pm
- View more trip reports >