LOST RACK at Lover's leaf in South Lake Tahoe this weekend....
Wednesday August 7, 2013 7:03pm
I know that this isnít the best place to put this, but Iím not sure where else to go. My girlfriend and I were climbing at the Loverís Leap in South Lake Tahoe this past weekend for one last climbing excursion before she leaves for a job across the country for two years. We were climbing with friends, but finished early and couldnít get into the cars, so we posted up in the parking lot and sorted our gear. When our friends got down from the crag, we were in such a rush to get back home and start packing that we forgot our rack, harnesses, shoes, helmets, and rope (essentially everything). We didnít realize until we were unpacking the car.
We have been super stressed out over the move and me finishing my degree, and this has just been a giant punch to the gut. If you happen to know anything, please PM me any info you might have. I called the forest service and they havenít heard anything. Thanks so much for your attention and help in advance.
||About the Author
GunRox is a trad climber from Davis.
|Did you like this Trip Report? Got something to say? Don't hold back...
Recent Trip Reports
- A visit to Dubrovnik, some sailing in Croatia, & an Octoberfest Party on the way home.
Oct 17, 2017; 7:48am
- TEHIPITE frickin' VALLEY
Oct 16, 2017; 9:22pm
- Piz Badile Via Cassin - Adventure and Tragedy in the Swiss Alps.
Oct 15, 2017; 8:38pm
- Lone Pine --> Whitney --> White Mountain - Link up Hike & Bike Mega Push Adventures!
Oct 13, 2017; 5:09pm
- Part 2 of 2: Tribal Rite via New Dawn. 12 days on the Wall
Oct 13, 2017; 3:29pm
- A rookieís solo ascent of the Zodiac - Oct 2012
Oct 13, 2017; 8:47am
- The Idiots Guide To Descending Lone Pine Peak
Oct 12, 2017; 11:29am
- Henson Creek Ice
Oct 12, 2017; 7:58am
- Tuolumne & East Side Fandango!
Oct 12, 2017; 6:39am
- 2017-09 Quick hit for White Mountains and Saline Valley
Oct 11, 2017; 4:16pm
- Right Angle - The 50th Anniversary Ascent!
Oct 11, 2017; 12:45am
- How I Learned to Climb the NIAD in 3 Days and 2 Nights
Oct 10, 2017; 7:29pm
- A Winter Traverse of the California section of the PCT Part 5
Oct 10, 2017; 12:03pm
- Honduras Exploration 2017
Oct 09, 2017; 12:19pm
- the ROMANTIC WARRIOR, First Ascent, 40 years ago, October, 1977
Oct 09, 2017; 11:56am
- View more trip reports >