Why are Republicans Wrong about Everything?

Search
Go

Discussion Topic

Return to Forum List
Post a Reply
Messages 44561 - 44580 of total 45391 in this topic << First  |  < Previous  |  Show All  |  Next >  |  Last >>
Samurai

Trad climber
Jul 16, 2014 - 11:26am PT
I thought this was a site where people talk about climbing?
Cragar

climber
MSLA - MT
Jul 16, 2014 - 11:29am PT
^^ just the climbers. Lot lizards are everywhere.
JEleazarian

Trad climber
Fresno CA
Jul 16, 2014 - 12:08pm PT
Most of the contributors on this thread talk a lot about climbing, too. We just like to talk a lot, period.

John
apogee

climber
Technically expert, safe belayer, can lead if easy
Jul 16, 2014 - 12:11pm PT
^^^^
FAKT!
PotatoHead

Trad climber
Nunya,ID
Jul 16, 2014 - 12:58pm PT
Hate groups by state....

http://www.businessinsider.com/active-hate-groups-by-state-2014-2

California #1....pretty interesting
Bob D'A

Trad climber
Taos, NM
Jul 16, 2014 - 01:06pm PT
Sketch wrote: Another "yur dumb!", courtesy of Bob D'uh.

Thanks Bob.


Like you deserve anything different. Troll.
Lollie

Social climber
I'm Lolli.
Jul 16, 2014 - 01:07pm PT

Friendship Flag
Damn you Southern States for using the idea first!!

There are some people here who displays that flag. They usually collect and renovate old American cars. It's paraphernalia.
Jingy

climber
Somewhere out there
Jul 16, 2014 - 01:08pm PT
I know I've recently said I don't read Rong sh#t... But, since I wrote this I thought I'd at least give it a try... for shits...

I've been let down again, as is usually the case when dealing with the republitard...

Soooo Obama says the "border is secure", while he asks for BILLIONS to house feed and take care of a new storm surge if ILLEGAL invaders into this country. Meanwhile in Chicago, the ones that voted for him have now seen the light and are calling him the WORST president to ever be elected.

Now it ISNT white conservatives calling him that, its the African American society of Chicago. They see clearly the eroding chances at bettering their own situations due to increased competition by those who enter here illegally then financed by a govt that seeks to completely destabilize America, its values and its opportunities.


Obama said many times he seeks to "fundamentally" change America and he seems to be taking steps to see this through.

 Not sure if anyone else sees this... but this is three different and separate things/subjects/thoughts seemingly blended into one.
Here, let me ...

Soooo Obama says the "border is secure", while he asks for BILLIONS to house feed and take care of a new storm surge if ILLEGAL invaders into this country.

 This is a thought, possibly held up by some facts.... The border is secure, there just seems to be an influx of children who hail from central and south America who, from what I understand, are fleeing violence in their home countries...
Now, I know that it's really easy to jump on the guy currently in the oval office and say "see? He's the problem!"
But this would not be the case, this would not be ture. The fact is that the way that this situation is being handled is outlined in the law that was passed by congress Dec 23, 2008 and signed into law by then president Bushdick.... It was added to the record because something that was happening some time (possibly years - how slow is congress to act when it's not about war?) before Dec 23, 2008... Can you think of what it might have been? Is it possible that you may have not been taking all the information into account when discussing this current situation due to the fact that your mind was made up long ago and closed for business from then on...

Meanwhile in Chicago, the ones that voted for him have now seen the light and are calling him the WORST president to ever be elected.

 This is a second thought... Not really related to the initial thought... but does hold onto one of the characters.
This is a common tactic amount the simple/closed minded republitarded among us. It's one of the ways a republitard with make points with their fictional adoring crowds of who anxiously await their next proclamation no matter how inflammatory or fallacious it might be. Honestly, once you step away from your initial point you lose me... I can't follow, mainly due to my lack of intellectual power nor the vast breadth of knowledge the average republitard self-reportedly possesses.


Now it ISNT white conservatives calling him that, its the African American society of Chicago. They see clearly the eroding chances at bettering their own situations due to increased competition by those who enter here illegally then financed by a govt that seeks to completely destabilize America, its values and its opportunities.

 This one is the third thought, again, not connected to the other 2 statements except again by the carrying of characters from the other 2 into the 3rd...

In this instance, I read you to be saying is "Not only have the republitards continued their racist opposition of Obama (as they stated they would do on the day of the election results - the shitheaded unAmerican-f*#ksticks that they are...) but now the republitard is going to make a mountain out of a molehill by saying that someone on his side said they didn't like him neither, so that's why we need to get rid of this guy before he (alone?) destabilizes the entire nation...

The republitard and their incessant need to protect "the American ideal" never ceases to amaze me... Who died and left you the f*#king savior of the nation?
But I digress...
You seem to be making that case that you are right because you disagree with Obama saying the border is secure (when you think its is not secure and that danger is just around the corner unless we stop the flow now) and that you were able to find a group on the left who agreed with your opinion that the president had not lived up to expectations for the first black president as they would have liked, and so, you are not a racist because you are not the only one who's opinion is less than favorable of the POTUSA.... oh, and that the influx of children is in some way connected to jobs in Chicago and the stability of the US in general, but I fail to see the line connecting these two thoughts.

So, what was your point again?

and i don't even care if I spent everything right or wrong.

 My take is this:
2 Points - Second point
We had no idea what the f*#k we as a nation were thinking when this law was introduced in 2008.
I'm possitive that America and congress had the best of intentions when they crafted the law...
But, as with any decision there are unintended consequences of the decision...

At this time, I hate to say it, but this is yet another reason for never voting republitard because the problems they leave behind seem to sit in a corner and fester, getting bigger and bigger while the rest of the republitard try to call our attention to another problem that we really, really have to deal with...

First Point: These are 56000 children from central and South America... They are fleeing violent conditions in their home countries...

Are republicans really asking the American public to send all these kids back to face their fates?
Is it just because you see every person of a different skin color than you is not human?
Or is it that you are republican and, therefore, fail to recognize the human in anybody who has non-white skin?

HighDesertDJ

Trad climber
Jul 16, 2014 - 02:03pm PT
Sketch posted
The question was: Your reaction when you see a Confederate flag displayed?

The answers aren't opinions?

Outrage? I think you might be projecting. Just because you're feeling defensive doesn't mean that I'm outraged.

Polling is very specific. Data is very specific. "When you see a confederate flag displayed is your reaction positive/negative/neutral" is a very different question from "what is your opinion of people who display confederate flags" which is different still from "here is a confederate flag tell me your reaction." People hypothesizing about seeing a confederate flag while on the phone with a pollster randomly in the middle of their day is very different from having one waved in front of them in a political argument or what have you. As I said, context is important.

But you're probably right. Since only 30% of Americans thinking randomly about confederate flags express a neutral opinion of them I must be mocking outrage about a symbol of the defense of slavery.

Lollie posted
There are some people here who displays that flag. They usually collect and renovate old American cars. It's paraphernalia.

Sure. And having one stashed in your garage is a far cry from sticking it on your truck while you listen to dog whistling talk radio hosts or waving it around at a political rally claiming to "defend American values."
apogee

climber
Technically expert, safe belayer, can lead if easy
Jul 16, 2014 - 02:07pm PT
"context is important."

So very, very worth repeating and understanding.
pyro

Big Wall climber
Calabasas
Jul 16, 2014 - 02:28pm PT
Dumbocrats think borders are secure!!!
http://www.justice.gov/usao/cac/Pressroom/2014/014.html

jingy wrote:
This is a thought, possibly held up by some facts.... The border is secure, there just seems to be an influx of children who hail from central and south America who, from what I understand, are fleeing violence in their home countries...

your in lalala land!

Bob D'A

Trad climber
Taos, NM
Jul 16, 2014 - 02:31pm PT
Jingy wrote: At this time, I hate to say it, but this is yet another reason for never voting republitard because the problems they leave behind seem to sit in a corner and fester, getting bigger and bigger while the rest of the republitard try to call our attention to another problem that we really, really have to deal with...


So sad but so true.

Ron wrote: In Chicago, Barry Soetoro had been accused of being the WORST president ever, in his "homestate" where he once was senator.


Another whack job conspiracy from the leader of his own little militia.
Dingus Milktoast

Gym climber
Maestro, Ecosystem Ministry, Fatcrackistan
Jul 16, 2014 - 02:31pm PT
Pyro I compel you to go support Israel.

DMT
pyro

Big Wall climber
Calabasas
Jul 16, 2014 - 02:33pm PT
dmt lol! I have no tears for you!!!
Bob D'A

Trad climber
Taos, NM
Jul 16, 2014 - 02:43pm PT
DMT wrote: Pyro I compel you to go support Israel.

DMT


So much easier to blame Obama.


Seems slaves were better off as slaves as some conservative groups think/teach.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/14/arizona-charter-school-teaches-students-that-white-people-were-jealous-of-the-freedom-slavery-gave-to-black-people-video/
Sketch

Trad climber
H-ville
Jul 16, 2014 - 02:57pm PT
HighDesertDJ

Trad climber

Jul 16, 2014 - 02:03pm PT

Outrage? I think you might be projecting. Just because you're feeling defensive doesn't mean that I'm outraged.

Defensive? Nah.

But when someone makes a slew accusations, it sometimes comes across as outrage. And when the accusations are bogus, it sometimes comes across as fake/faux outrage.

Polling is very specific. Data is very specific. "When you see a confederate flag displayed is your reaction positive/negative/neutral" is a very different question from "what is your opinion of people who display confederate flags" which is different still from "here is a confederate flag tell me your reaction." People hypothesizing about seeing a confederate flag while on the phone with a pollster randomly in the middle of their day is very different from having one waved in front of them in a political argument or what have you. As I said, context is important.

Way to move those goal posts. Nice work.

Context is important.

But you're probably right. Since only 30% of Americans thinking randomly about confederate flags express a neutral opinion of them I must be mocking outrage about a symbol of the defense of slavery.

Say what?
johnboy

Trad climber
Can't get here from there
Jul 16, 2014 - 03:00pm PT
Ron, I see from your post above that you still haven't read up on the law as it applies to these kids.
It's easy to use words like "illegals" and such but when it comes to these kids, your words are not in line with the law. Please take the time out of your busy day from googling anything that has bad and Oboma in it as catch words and type in something like border laws instead. You might accidentally find that our borders actually don't allow many illegals through and the illegals that do get through are being deported at a higher and faster rate than ever before. I know facts like that aren't going fetch an ear in the circles you travel in, but that's one of the funny things about facts, many don't like them.

On a different level, do you have any idea what these parents are going through that they would endanger the lives of their own children just to get them out of the situation where they live and send them to a country where many have relatives. Even if they don't have relatives here, wouldn't
you send them to what everyone calls the greatest nation on earth for a fighting chance at a decent life?
Dingus Milktoast

Gym climber
Maestro, Ecosystem Ministry, Fatcrackistan
Jul 16, 2014 - 03:03pm PT
lol pyro then stfu.

DMT
Jingy

climber
Somewhere out there
Jul 16, 2014 - 03:56pm PT
check out what your fearless leader was talking about in this speech before the legislation that the current POTUS (and America) has to live by today....

This is george bush talking to his constituents (the rich and the entrepreneurs present in the hall that the press speaks.

@ about 10 minutes into this video the doofus talks about your Immigration Reform that the dems and repubs both agreed to back in '06/'07.... You tell me what is wrong with what the previous president was attempting to address with the legislation proposed in that time...
(please note who he is standing in front of any how he plans on helping "the American people" by making life easier on construction industry and other industry leaders


So, there you go wrongly..... your beneficent leader from years ago hashed out the reasons for the legislation... and actually completely explains, in detail, everything there is to know about this legislation and the mindset behind it @ 10 minutes he goes into it....

13:04 - talking about the coyotes who smuggle people who are coming here to do the work that Americans won't do.
14:55 - in a rare moment of wisdom...
15:10 - "if you'r worried about border security, you should be in favor of this bill..."
17:00 - full explanation of immigration reform as viewed by bushes...* THIS IS IT, YOUR EXPLANATION FOR THE RATIONALE OF THIS LEGISLATION THAT ULTIMATELY LED TO THE PROBLEM THAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE UP IN ARMS ABOUT TODAY!!! *
21:30 - Who's making the economy grow? And how is that related to immigration reform?
24:00 - Here's what should get all republicans to shut the f*#k up and sit the f*#k down.... your leader, bush, talking about this reform not being given for amnesty to the immigrants who are in the country already.... then? "By moving forward this bill will resolve the status of those who are already here illegally... Look, uh... we need to do this without animosity and without amnesty.... e,e, eh,ah,aa I know that there are some people who, I guess, believe that we can just... kick'em out of the country. Th-tha-that's just totally impractical. I-i-it won't work. We need a practical solution to a problem that has arisen as a result of a bill that didn't work."
26:00 - "American's must be confident in our ability to assimilate newcomers. We've done so in the past and we will do so in the future...."

27:30 - "Doing nothing is not a solution," (to a delayed, somewhat cautious applause)... If we fail to act the problems of 1986 will continue..." - and who does google say was president in 1986? do you think?

Ronald Reagan
President of the United States in 1986

You f*#ktards have been worshipping a problem starter in your love of Reagan...

You repubs need to listen to your leaders when it f*#king counts... That's all the time for you fools!!!!

So there you have it.
Republicans create the problems that real people have to later clean up , thus my opinion that voting republican is a detriment to society/America as a nation.

You republicans are delusional and being led around by your noses... Stop being fake humans and join the human race.


NOT TO MENTION, IF THESE WERE JEWS SEEKING ASYLUM IN ANY COUNTRY AMERICA WOULD BE UP IN ARMS FALLING OVER TO ASSIST IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE...

Republican outrage is totally contrived. It's shameful how short the attention span of the typical republi-not is.


(P.S. I dare any diehard republitard to ho through the George Bush Video Library to find out how often he did exactly what it is you are upset about so much now!!
Here's the link - http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/medialist.php?presid=43
I doubt that the average republican here on the Supertopo to not have the stomach nor, dare I say it, the balls to review the real bush history to see how close you are/were to your leaders failed views... But, you were with him all along seeing how you were not with the enemy at the time....)

StahlBro

Trad climber
San Diego, CA
Jul 16, 2014 - 04:14pm PT
This is what you get when all you care about is posturing and photo ops. Pretty much nothing but embarassment.

http://news.msn.com/us/arizona-politician-mistakes-campers-for-migrant-children-report
Messages 44561 - 44580 of total 45391 in this topic << First  |  < Previous  |  Show All  |  Next >  |  Last >>
Return to Forum List
Post a Reply
 
Our Guidebooks
Check 'em out!
SuperTopo Guidebooks


Try a free sample topo!

 
SuperTopo on the Web

Review Categories
Recent Route Beta
Recent Gear Reviews